Stakeholder Member Login
The Financial Services Consumer Education Foundation is a non-profit organisation in terms of section 13(5) of the non-profit organisations act, no. 71 of 1997, an independent trust and a public benefit organisation, established by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), previosly known as the Fiancial Services Board (FSB) in 2004. Its mandate is to promote and fund financial education programmes. The projects are managed and implemented by the Consumer Education Department of the Financial Sector Conduct Authority.
The aim and objectives of the Foundation are to:
•Promote consumer financial education, awareness, confidence and knowledge regarding consumer rights, financial products and services.
• Promote the use of regulated financial services providers to those who do not yet make use of available financial products and services, including the poor and needy.
• Promote the education pension fund trustees to manage pension funds responsibly and to protect the interests of pension fund members.
• Educate financial service providers on consumer rights.
• Promote the education and information of consumers and financial services providers to serve the needs, interests and well-being of the general public.
The ultimate beneficiaries of the Foundation are consumers and potential consumers of financial products and services or any category of those consumers identified by the Trustees from time-to-time, having regard to prevailing needs.
The vision of the Foundation is to promote programmes and initiatives that inform and educate users and potential users of financial products and services, in order to improve their levels of financial literacy.
• Donors qualify for a Section 18A Tax Certificate for all donations made to the Foundation;• Donors can earn B-BBEE scorecard points based on the Socio-Economic Development or Access to Financial Services Pillars;• Donors can choose to fund any of the current projects or authorise the Foundation to direct the funding to those projects that requires funding.
For the Foundation to provide you with your Section 18A Tax Certificate and donation acknowledgement letter, we kindly request that you provide us with your contact details and proof of payment. In addition, we would like to keep you informed of the nature of the work undertaken by the Foundation in its continued efforts to increase financial literacy in South Africa.
Account holder: Financial Services Consumer Education Foundation
Bank name: Standard BankAccount number: 411340417Branch code: 012345
Proof of payment: email@example.com
Should you require more information, please contact Roy Bingham on 012 422 2998 or firstname.lastname@example.org